Spicule Ltd is committed to making a difference to our customers. This includes a commitment to listen to, consult with and act on feedback provided by our customers.
If you’re unhappy with any aspect of our service please let us know. We know we don’t always get it right but we can’t do anything about it if we’re not aware there’s a problem in the first place. When things go wrong we want to know so that we can use the information to put things right.
Spicule’s Customer Complaints procedure helps ensure that:
- Customer complaints are dealt with promptly, efficiently, courteously and systematically
- Customer complaints are treated confidentially and fairly
- Customers are kept informed of the progress and outcome of their complaints
Complaints may be made through the following routes:
- In Person
- By Telephone by calling 05603 641 316
- In Writing by sending your complaint to Spicule Ltd, The Enterprise Centre, University Of East Anglia, University Drive, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
- By Email – please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online using our Online Contact Form
Where a complainant is abusive to the member of staff taking the complaint, the complainant may be asked to put the complaint in writing.
Complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days if a full response cannot be given straightaway and a response given within 10 working days, although complex complaints make take longer. Where we are not able to respond to the issue within 10 working days we will keep the customer informed about progress.
Data Protection Act The information provided by customers will be held for the purpose of monitoring the amount and nature of customer complaints and as a record of contact. Personal information will only be disclosed to responsible employees investigating the comment and administering the procedure.